WEEK 2: GOALS SET & MET
1) Led the hour-long conference call for The Artist’s Way.
2) In The Artist’s Way, read “Week Two: Recovering a Sense of Identity.”
3) Watched all 7 videos for Week 2.
4) Wrote my morning pages every day.
5) Did my Artist’s Date – hiking, camping, and journaling at Mesa Lakes.
6) Obtained my grades for the summer semester – Straight A’s!
7) Received feedback on my master’s thesis proposal from my advisor. Worked on revisions.
10) Read at least one chapter per day from the Game of Thrones novels as a self-study.
11) Came up with a strategy for my 3 hours of self-promotion per day so it’s not completely random.