WEEK 1: GOALS SET & MET
2) Viewed 7 videos, one for each day of the week, for Week One.
3) For my Artist’s Date: Spent 3 days and nights camping in Frisco.
4) Wrote at least 3 morning pages in my journal every day.
5) Made an effort to go for a hike or a walk a few times this week. Would like to make it daily.
6) Finished all the work for the summer semester, completing the first year of my MFA program.
7) Completed my master’s thesis proposal and sent it to my advisor for her approval.
8) Took a Master Class on Becoming a YouTube Influencer.
9) Moved more of my things out of my storage space in Denver.
10) Paid my bills for August.
11) Manifested a new laptop computer for free.
12) I found an old list of 60 things I accomplished in the decade from July 2006 to July 2016 that was very encouraging.
13) I met needs for safety, inspiration, learning and growth, creativity, self-expression, fun & play this week.
14) I have a new online workshop based on my book In the Magic Flow available through the Rocky Mountain Compassionate Communication Network:
15) I have a second new online workshop based on my book The Power of Manifestation available through the Rocky Mountain Compassionate Communication Network: