How I managed to stumble upon such a plethora of amazing books in one year, I do not know, but many of them were suggested by a friend whom I call my muse and warrior training because he pushes me to the edge of my comfort zone and then bumps me just enough to send me flailing over the edge into an abyss where I must go through one of those life-altering ego dissolutions. Everyone should have a friend like that! 😀
Here’s the list as best I can reconstruct it:
1) Telling Secrets by Frederick Buechner
2) Falling Upward : a spirituality for the two halves of life by Richard Rohr
3) Captivating : unveiling the mystery of a woman’s soul by John Eldredge
4) Wild at Heart by John Eldredge
5) Radical Forgiveness by Colin Tipping
6) Zero Limits by Joe Vitale
7) Radical Honesty: How to Transform Your Life by Telling the Truth by Brad Blanton
8) Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza
9) Spontaneous Healing of Belief by Gregg Braden
10) The Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden
11) Journey of the Heart by John Welwood
12) Love and Awakening by John Welwood
13) Perfect Love, Imperfect Relationships by John Welwood
14) The Power of Silence by Carlos Castaneda
15) The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
It’s not an exhaustive list, there were also a few books on business and some fiction, but these were the best in non-fiction.
If you haven’t read these books, I highly recommend them for 2014 or as gifts. From the Winter Solstice until late May the cosmic weather will be rough. With the exception of those few humans who’ve reached Enlightenment, we can all use a reminder in Unconditional Love, especially as we move toward the annual celebration of the incarnation of the Christ Spirit on Earth.
Happy Holidays and Good Reading to One and All.